- 5-step dimming adjustment
- 3-step switch for colour temperatures: warm white, bright white and powerful daylight)
- High illuminance (max 1,335 lx) and luminous flux (800 lm) ensure excellent lighting
- Eye-protective soft light – non-glare light filter
- USB port for charging mobile phones and other electronic devices saves from hunching under desk for computer ports or for sockets down on wall
- Lamp head adjustable to direct light away from and towards user
Workplace lighting is much more important than most people imagine. This is the biggest factor in our work environment, abilities and well-being. A number of unwanted ailments, such as headaches, neck and back muscle tension, and eye fatigue, can be attributed to low light. The need for light also changes depending on the person’s age and type of work. When equipping or updating your desktop, it is extremely important to provide yourself with enough light from an easily customizable source. Tailor-made table lamps provide maximum flexibility and a complete view of the work surface.
The best solution for optimal desk lighting is an ergonomic table light. Choosing a different light color makes the luminaire ergonomic. Along with the human biorhythm, the light with a bluish tone (6000K) should be turned on in the morning, the lighter light at noon (4500K) and the yellow light in the evening (2700K). In this way, our body, together with the rhythm of nature, is in one area of light and our ability to work is greater. It is well suited as an additional light in the office as well as a light for studying for a school child or on a desk at home. In addition, the brightness can be adjusted.